Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College is located in the southern part of Pune, Maharashtra established in 1989. It is a private institute affiliated with Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College has also been approved by MCI and accredited by NAAC, NABH and NABL. The Institute has been ranked at #30 by the Week 2020. BVMC is known for its flagship MBBS program and admissions are strictly based on NEET UG score followed by Counselling process.
Candidates applying for M.Sc. and DMLT programs are offered admission based on CET conducted by the Institute itself. Admission to MD and MS courses is based on a valid NEET PG score. The NEET PG 2021 to be held on April 18, 2021 has been postponed until further notice. For applying to M.Ch. course, students need to qualify the Entrance test followed by an Interview.
BVMC provides an attached Hospital which is approved by ICMR for the medical students to practice.
The Institute provides great Internship opportunities to the students with decent stipend. The placement record of BVMC is quite good. The highest salary package offered 6.52 LPA.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College is located in Pune and was established in 1989. BVMC is affiliated to the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. The medical college holds a special place of pride and distinction in the conglomerate of institutions of learning of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. The medical college and all the courses/degrees run by are recognized by Medical Council of India.
The Institute conducts the undergraduate degree course in B.Opto, Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology, and MBBS. BVMC also offers M.D. degree, M.S. degree, M.Optom degree, M.Sc. degree, and PG Diploma courses at the postgraduate level. BVMC also offers Doctorate of Philosophy, Doctorate of Medicine, and super specialist courses in Master of Chirurgiae and M.Sc.
- Candidates applying for undergraduate degree course have to take the form online from the official website of the institute, fill it up and send it to the BVMC before the deadline date, candidates will also have to apply for NEET UG examination conducted by CBSE.
- Candidates applying for the postgraduate course have to apply online through the official website of NEET PG conducted by National Board of Examination.
- To apply for the undergraduate degree course, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible, while for Postgraduate courses, candidates must have a graduation degree in the relevant subject/course.
- Admission into the undergraduate course will be based on NEET UG Scores conducted by CBSE and as per the cut-off list released by the college and Admission into the postgraduate course will be based on NEET PG Scores.
- Admission is done strictly on the basis of Merit in the entrance test.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Courses & Fees
The College offers Medical Courses such as MBBS, MD, MS, M.Ch., B.Sc., M.Sc. (Medical) and many more. All these courses are available in medical specializations offered by 28 departments of the college. Key Details of all the courses of Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College are as follows:
|Program||Program Details||Selection Basis|
|MBBS||Duration: 5.5 Years (including 1 Year Internship)|
Specialization: Medicine & Surgery
Eligibility: Candidates must have completed 12th class with PCB with a minimum of 50% marks.
|NEET UG Score|