MET Exam Pattern
MET 2022 Exam Pattern Highlights
|Exam Name||MAHE Online Entrance Test (MET)|
|Mode of Exam||Online mode|
|Number of questions||60 Questions|
|Type of questions||Objective type i.e. MCQs|
|Time allotted||120 Minute|
|Marking Scheme:||For M.Tech and ME each question carries 4 marks and for all other courses each question carries 1 mark.|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for M.Tech. No negative marking for other courses|
MET 2022 Exam Pattern in Detail
- Medium of Exam: English only
- Type of Questions: MCQs i.e. choose the right or closest to the right answer from among the choices given and NAT (Numerical Ability Test) which has a numerical value as an answer.
- Marking Scheme: For M.Tech and ME each question carries 4 marks and for all other courses each question carries 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for M.Tech. No negative marking for other courses
MET Score VS MET Rank
Ques 1. What is the cut-off for CSE Manipal Campus?
Ans. The difficulty level of MET exam is moderate and Last year cut off for CSE Manipal Campus is 180+. Anyone who is preparing for CSE Manipal Campus should aim for 185/240 to get seat without any difficulty.
Please consider the Score Vs Branch table for more information and clearance of doubts.
Candidates can go through the below-mentioned tips and tricks to prepare for MET 2022 2nd round:
- Know the Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Prepare a Study Plan
- NCERT Textbooks
- Attempt Mock Tests
- Previous Years Question Paper
- Know The Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Candidates must be well aware of the MET exam pattern and syllabus before they begin their preparations. Knowing the MET syllabus will help candidates prepare a timetable and knowing the exam pattern will them know key details like the exam duration, marking scheme, number of questions asked in each section and more.
- Prepare a Study Plan: Once candidates are thorough with the syllabus and exam pattern of MET 2022, they can create a timetable to ensure hassle-free and practical preparations. Candidates must make it a point to create a study plan and follow it religiously.
- NCERT Textbooks: The NCERT Textbooks play a vital role in helping candidates build their foundation. The textbooks help candidates understand all the basic concepts as they contain clear explanations and provide problems to practice. One must begin their preparations with the NCERT textbooks and then move on to different books.
- Prepare Notes: Once candidates complete a chapter, they should make sure they go through the examples and solve problems. Write down short notes, summaries, essential points and a list of formulas and revise them regularly. Preparing notes can help candidates improve their preparation levels, understand concepts better and clear doubts and confusion.
- Revision: Revision is crucial to improving MET preparations, as it clears doubts and confusion and helps candidates retain topics for a more extended period. Candidates must make it a habit to revise regularly after completing their studies for the day. Once candidates complete their MET syllabus, they can prepare a different timetable a week or two before the exam.
- Previous year’s question papers are a great source to improve candidates’ preparations. These papers can help candidates understand the previous year’s trends like the exam pattern, syllabus, question weight-age and the frequently asked questions.
- Attempt Mock Tests: Mock tests are an excellent source for MET 2022 preparations. Candidates can regularly solve mock tests to analyse their weak points, improve their time management skills (i.e. speed and accuracy), and get a prior experience of the examination.
Direct admission in Manipal University
Manipal Academy of Higher Education Manipal is a prominent and premier university whose favourite destination is for all students worldwide. In the year 1956, the University was set up. MU is located in the city of Manipal, Karnataka. MU, Manipal has got its recognition from UGC. Initially, the University was known as the Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education Manipal has certified ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001: 2004.
- MU imparts degree programs on under graduation and Post-graduation.
- MU has a beautiful sprawling campus spread over 600 acres of land.
- MU, Manipal offers various modernized facilities such as a Wi-Fi campus, Auditorium, hostel, sports, ATM, Transport, library, Medical centre, and well-equipped Computer centre.
- In the QS World University Rankings, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal has received the 701-750 rank. Manipal has received 30th rank based on overall from NIRF.
MAHE, Manipal has renowned notable Alumni. They are from various fields such as Corporates, film, fashion, others, etc. Few of the famous personalities are
- Satya Nadella – Microsoft CEO,
- Rajeev Suri – Nokia CEO,
- Vikas Khanna – Indian-American Chef and Judge of MasterChef India,
- Nithya Menen – Actress and playback singer Shriya Kishore- Pantaloons Femina Miss India Earth 2009.
MAHE, Manipal has various cultural clubs such as ‘Mafia Music and Fine Arts Club,’ which provides opportunities for the students to show their skills and talents. ‘Photographic Club’ is the one which enables students to promote their photography skills.
We offers dual specialization in the various streams that are mentioned below:
- Human resources
Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
Candidates must be aware of admission dates and which entrance exam admission to that particular course. The necessary qualification is required for any course to apply.
It is necessary to clear 12th grade for all U.G. courses with minimum marks from a related discipline or branch.
Also, the admissions are based on merit in graduation and entrance exam scores for all P.G. courses.
|Popular name||Manipal University|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam and Merit-Based|
Manipal University Courses and Fee structure
Manipal University offers UG and PG courses with over 300 specializations in various medical, Technology, Arts, Dentistry, and science disciplines. Admission to most courses will be made based on the Manipal entrance exam, followed by the Group Discussion and Personal interview. There are numerous courses for which the fee structure also depends on the candidates’ time and specialization. The detailed Manipal University Fee Structure and brief Course description is given below.
Manipal University Fee structure for MBBS
This university offers MBBS at the undergraduate level, and eligibility will have 10+2 passed with 50% marks in aggregate in PCB subjects.
Manipal University MBBS Fee Structure must be paid to be paid on instalments wise as mentioned below in a tabular form:
MBBS Total Batch Fee (Rs. 64, 45,000/-)
Manipal University Fee structure for BDS
This university offers BDS at the undergraduate level, and eligibility will have 10+2 passed with 50% marks in aggregate in PCB subjects.
Manipal University BDS Fee Structure must be paid to be paid on instalments wise as mentioned below in a tabular form:
BDS Total Batch Fee (Rs. 27,70,000/-)
Manipal University Fee structure for B.Pharm
This university offers B.Pharm at the undergraduate level, and eligibility will have 10+2 passed with 50% marks in Aggregate in relevant subjects.
B.Pharm Total Batch Fee (Rs. 1,15,000/)
Manipal University Fee Structure for B.Tech
This university offers B.Tech in the under-graduate level under health professional courses, and eligibility will be to have 10+2 passed with 50% marks in aggregate overall and relevant subjects. For B. Tech Lateral entry, candidates must be polytechnic Diploma holders in a relevant discipline.
Total Fee Structure (4 Years)
- Aeronautical Engineering – Rs.16,26,000/-
- Automobile Engineering – Rs.16,26,000/-
- Biomedical Engineering – Rs.13,10,000/-
- Biotechnology – Rs.13,10,000/-
- Chemical Engineering – Rs.16,26,000/-
- Civil Engineering – Rs.16,26,000/-
- Computer &Communication Engineering Rs.17,06,000/-
- Computer Science & Engineering – Rs.17,06,000/-
- Information Technology – Rs.17,06,000/-
- Mechanical Engineering – Rs.16,26,000/-
- Data Science & Engineering – Rs.17,06,000/-
Manipal University Placement Cell Roles & Responsibility
MAHE Manipal is well known for its placement assistance. Top reputed companies visit the Manipal campus every year to recruit eligible students. It holds a 100% placement rate. It is privileged to hold a record for offering the highest number of job opportunities. The University has always been proactive in placing the candidates as per their preference. Every year, more than 1000 graduates get a job through campus drive. Moreover, candidates get multiple job offers based on their skills. MAHE has a well-organized placement cell. A team of senior faculty’s members coordinates it. Top Recruiters of MAHE Manipal are: Microsoft, Adobe, IBM, Philips, SAP etc.
Can I get direct admission in Manipal University?
Manipal University offer direct admission to certain UG and PG courses without considering any entrance exam. There are several colleges and departments under Manipal University that offer direct admission.
- The direct admissions at Manipal University depend on the course and type of seat. For those courses which require entrance exam such as MBBS, B. Pharm, Pharm. D, B. Egg, B. Tech. the direct admissions is done if you are an NRI and the fees are different from the normal admissions because with in dollars and the fees are much higher.
- At the same time direct admissions are also done on a normal basis for courses available in the school of life sciences as well as allied health courses. Normal fees apply. Manipal University (now known as Manipal Academy of Higher Education) has no management seats. All allocation is based on merit.
Direct Admission in Manipal University
getcollegeadmission.com is most trusted education sector which helps students to get Direct Admission Through Management Quota and NRI Quota. If you Looking for Management Quota Admission in Manipal University then you are at right place. We are Leading Management Quota Admission Consultant for Engineering, Medical, Management, LAW, MBA etc. Just Contact Us On:- 9962181454 / 7358587717