Santosh Deemed to be University, Ghaziabad is a true academic powerhouse shaping the future of Medical and Dental Sciences. It received Deemed Universities Status in 2007 by the Ministry of HRD and University Grants Commission. The university offers Degree, Diploma and Doctorate Courses in the discipline of Medical and Dental Sciences.
The college is a true academic powerhouse shaping the future of Medical and Dental Sciences. It is situated at National Highway-24, which is well connected via Metro, Rail & Road Transport. It has an innovative curriculum that uses a blend of classroom, practical, and community engagement to promote holistic learning. There is also a 700 bedded teaching Hospital associated with the college which offers clinical training and comprehensive learning.Santosh Medical College Hospital
Santosh Hospital is a premier 700 bedded hospital in the heart of Ghaziabad. The motto of the hospital is to provide quality care at subsidized rates. The facility brings multi-specialty care within the reach of a vast region of population. Recognizing the need to bring advanced technology and clinical expertise together, the hospital has taken steps to choose both with the utmost care and have onboard, outstanding clinicians with an exemplary track record to lead and develop teams for excellence in practice, education and research. Santosh Hospital providing full medical care, encompassing outpatients, and inpatients services with safest and highest quality care. The hospital provides healthcare in the following specialization: Pediatrics, Orthopedic, Gynecology & Obstetrics, General Medicine, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Skin & VD, Pulmonary Medicine, Psychiatry, Dental, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and ENT.
Santosh University Highlights
|Established | University Type||1995 | Deemed to be University|
|Accredited by||NAAC, UGC|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Ph.D|
|Facilities Available||Hospital, Library, Hostel, Lab, Sports|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91-0120-4933350/ 60/ 7|
Santosh University Courses
Santosh University Ghaziabad offers UG, PG and Ph.D. Courses in the discipline of Medical and Dental Sciences. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|MD /MBBS||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Anaesthesia, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, General Medicine, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine||MBBS Degree with one year of mandatory internship|
Obtained a valid score in NEET PG
Admission allotment through
Santosh University Admission
- Admission to UG/ PG ( Pre/ Para/ Clinical) Courses at Santosh Medical College & Hospital and Santosh Dental College & Hospital is through Central Government Counseling for Deemed Universities conducted by DGHS at www.mcc.nic.in.
- All NEET Qualifiers aspiring to take admission in MBBS/ BDS/ MD/ MS/ MDS courses of Santosh Medical College & Hospital and Santosh Dental College & Hospital, Ghaziabad ( NCR-Delhi) must register for Central Government Counseling for Deemed Universities at www.mcc.nic.in
- Applicants must go through with Counseling Bulletin, Counseling Scheme, Counseling Schedule, Seat Matrix, and Participating Institutions information carefully.
Santosh University Placement
Santosh University has a training and placement cell that provides on-campus recruitment to graduating students. The university has developed a comprehensive evaluation system to ensure high academic standards. The comprehensive evaluation system includes:
- 49 Santoshian Students are working in reputed companies.
- 11 Santoshian Students was awarded the ‘Young Scientist Award’ of ICMR.
- 104 Santoshian Students are working as Sr. Residents in Colleges and Hospitals.
- 22 Santoshian Students holding high ranking Administrative Positions
- 26 Santoshian Students are serving faculties in Reputed National and Global Institutions.
- 71 Santoshian Students are qualified in ECFMG exams.
Santosh University Facilities
Library: The university has a Central Library moved towards automated services with technological support for rendering its services to the students and staff members. The library has a rich collection of 8,091 textbooks, 4,999 reference books, 105 journals, and 1,750 e-journals.
Sports: The university organizes various sports activities for students. The university encourages students to participate in various sports and games competitions that are conducted outside the university. Santosh University organizes various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for students.
Laboratories: The diagnostic laboratory of Santosh Hospitals is equipped with the latest state of the art equipment for its Biochemistry, Pathology & Microbiology Divisions.
Santosh Hospital: Santosh Hospital is a premier 700 bedded hospital in the heart of Ghaziabad. The motto of the hospital is to provide quality care at subsidized rates. The facility brings multi-specialty care within the reach of a vast region of population.
Hostel: The university provides rooms with an attached bathroom to the students with separate areas of residence for Males and Females. The university provides a fully Furnished Hostel room for Girls and Boys designed with an in-depth understanding of student’s needs and makes a good home away from home.