Test series is one of the best methods to improve the level of confidence and rectifying the mistakes in one’s preparation. It also helps the candidate overcome the fear of the exam. Fear and anxiety sometimes lead to inaction impacting one’s performance. Comprehensive evaluation and regular feedback help a candidate in realizing his strengths and weakness and accordingly strategizing his preparation.
Apart from this, Test series help you develop the skill required to tackle the uncertain nature of the paper. Few questions asked in the exam will be such about which one may have no idea at all. However, a candidate with good practice of facing similar questions in test series will have a bonus in tackling such situations in exams.
It is very important to join a test series for preparation. The syllabus is mountainous, forgetting is normal, to check retention and to learn joining a test series is must and can help you significantly to attain good marks and to revise the syllabus. Test series help you develop the skill required to tackle the uncertain nature of the paper.
Test series are smarter way to approach and learn from mistakes. test series helps you to make more productive & efficient. Our test series provide you a value addition in your knowledge.
There are many advantages of Test series like –
- It prepare your mentally for an exam like environment. This helps to strategize well.
- It improves accuracy.
- It cover entire syllabus.
- It is like a training to interconnect different aspects.
- Broad discussion and quality explanation makes learning more comprehensive,
- The more you commit mistakes, the more you learn. This is the key objective of test series.
- We tend to remember our follies for long time.
Many students invest 8-9 hours daily in preparation throughout the year. Out of them, only a few students able to clear the exams. There are several reasons behind this. But the most common reason seen is the Lack of Practice. Aspirants generally avoid or in most cases delay in attempting mock test before exams. This makes them unaware of their level of preparation and the areas where they needed to focus more. In this article, we are providing you with “12 Reasons Why Test Series is Important”.
12 Reasons Why Test Series is Important
- Develops Consistency in the preparation: Consistency is the key for the preparation of any exam and giving test series help you with this. It allows you to regularly check your preparation and push you to improve yourself.
- Helps to learn important concepts faster! : There are a lot of highly helpful concepts which you can quickly learn from quality test series questions.
- Develops Speed with Accuracy: In the exam, one has to attempt 100 or 150 questions depending on the exam in a time frame which do not allow you to take much thinking in the examination hall, otherwise, Paper completion becomes difficult. Test Series provide you with this opportunity to practice and improve your speed and accuracy before taking the actual exam.
- Strengthens Time management during the exam hours: Time management is very crucial as you have to be clear about what is to be attempted and what not to be. Further how much time is to be given in a particular question. Using your precious time judiciously during exam hours is the most important thing to clear any competitive exam. Test Series helps you in this process immensly.
- Overcomes Exam-phobia and Exam Anxiety: It is quite common for aspirants to get anxiety and afraid by the Exams especially the nature of like JEE and NEET which are considered as among toughest exams being conducted and also the competition level is so high that many aspirants lose their hope even before taking the exam. Test Series helps you in tackling these fears by letting you practice tests in the real exam like situation. This allows you to let go of your fear and be more confident in taking the real exam.
- Subject Test/ Thematic Test To align your preparation according to the syllabus. It is very important for an aspirant to remember and understand things that they have studied so as to be ready for any question on that topic. For this, questions are really helpful as it allows you to re-think what you have already studied and apply that while solving questions. This is precisely why subject tests become important. Our Test Series provides this kind of tests as well.
- Self Evaluation: Slogging for 7-8 hours a day without any output is quite common among aspirants. Merely reading is not helpful unless you analyse your preparation level frequently. Test series allows you to do that and helps you know the areas where you have to work hard and more focus is required.
- Test Series is the Best way of Revision: Syllabus of JEE and NEET are so humongous that revising them becomes a very upheaval task and further remembering even the after revision is cumbersome. Test Series helps you do this to some extent as it is more engaging and cover important concepts. Further reading solutions lets you revise the topic on which questions are framed.
- Familiarity with the latest exam pattern: Exam Pattern keeps on changing and adapting yourselves to this change is very important. Doing smart study in this competitive environment is the key to success. Test Series is designed on the changing patterns by the expert team and helps you to prepare for any surprising changes during the exam hall.
- Covering Entire Syllabus in time: Tests are designed keeping in mind the syllabus of the exam and the time frame of the date of the exam such that you have had read the whole syllabus and practised the questions based on them before taking the final exam.
- Right Preparation Strategy: During an exam, A serious aspirant will never experiment with a new strategy of solving a paper as it can result into a disaster. Mock tests are the best for getting yourself ready with a strategy as to how to attempt the paper, how much time to devote for a question, when to mark the OMR sheet etc. Everyone has their own way of solving the paper and completing it in time and this comes with practice. Mock Tests allows you to have such practice in an exam like environment.
- Analysis of Strength and weakness : Test Series gives a clear refection of the part of the syllabus you need to focus more. Its tells all about your preparation and gives the direction for the coming future.